xmas

When I first starting this photography thing for a living, my wife had this crazy idea of taking pictures of the kids for Christmas cards. OK, sounds fun right, yeah it is until your significant other calls you from her parents'house in Texas on Saturday afternoon, making sure I had the picture printed and ready to mail for Monday!!!!

What picture? Hadn't even crossed my mind.

We were scheduled to pick her up at JFK Staurday evening, so we fired to Manhattan hoping to find something that inspired the three of us. No luck in the creative department. Well a long story short, we got to Manhattan at about five, it was dark and of course I didn't bring a flash.

So, we managed to get it done, but definitely not one of my favorites. Here it is along with the last four years, man they grow up fast!!

2008


2007


2006


2005

0 comments: